Pico Technology - SE057
SE057 is thermocouple type T, 4 mm x 50 mm stainless steel waterproof tip with 5 m cable.
Type T thermocouples are a good choice for applications that require higher accuracy than Type K, but they have a narrower temperature measurement range.
The SE057 probe has a waterproof silicone rubber jacket and stainless steel tip, making it a highly versatile probe that can be used for full immersion in liquids and semisolids, in fridges and freezers, and for air measurement. Its stainless steel tip makes it a more robust alternative to the exposed junction probes against corrosive or oxidizing liquids.
Like all Pico thermocouples, it is manufactured in accordance to strict industry tolderances stated in IEC 60584-2 :1993 / BS EN 60584-1:2013.
- Tip construction: 4 mm OD x 50 mm long stainless steel cap;
- Tip temperature –60 to +200 °C;
- Conductor material: two core Type T, 7/0.2 mm (0.22 mm2);
- Cable material: waterproof silicone jacket;
- Length: 5 m (about 16 ft).
|T&M Accessory Type||Passive Probe|