SP200 - 200 MHz handsfree oscilloscope probe 
PCBite the solution for soldering, inspection and handsfree measurements PCBite is a complete line of products handling your circuit board during the development phase.
Powerful magnets together with a stainless base plate makes the system flexible, mobile and user friendly.
Sensepeek -SP200 - 200 MHz handsfree oscilloscope probe 
The first truly handsfree 200MHz 10:1 oscilloscope probe! Makes instant measurements or long triggering sessions a breeze. No more soldering wires to connect your probe or complicated tools to setup, just positioning the probe needle on any test point or component in the signal path and release. Saves time and frustration during development, verification and repairs. The minimalist design and the spring loaded test needle makes it possible to simultaneously measure on fine pitch components and nearby signals. The ground probe connection has a detachable quality hook and the cable fits directly on a 2.54mm (0.100”) pitch pin header. The SP200 comes with a powerful magnet in the base, as for all PCBite probes and holders which makes the probe easy to place and reposition. This probe is perfect for those who already has a metal base plate and holders which is a must for the function. See user guide for specifications.
- 1x SP200 - 200 MHz handsfree oscilloscope probe
- 1x Testhook with detachable cable for ground connection
- 2x Ground cables (5cm & 10cm)
- 1x Set of color coded cable holders (4 colors)
- 1x Extra test needle
|T&M Accessory Type||Active Probe|
- PCBite kit with 2x SP200 200 MHz handsfree oscilloscope probes CHF 174,90 Excl. 7.7% VATexcl. Shipping
- SP100 - 100 MHz handsfree oscilloscope probe CHF 42,90 Excl. 7.7% VATexcl. Shipping