The FTB-7600E characterizes fiber with maximum accuracy over distances of more than 200 km.
EXFO - FTB-7600E
When distance is an issue, the FTB-7600E OTDR, with a dynamic range of up to 50.5 dB, is the solution. Taking full advantage of EXFO’s industry-leading expertise in OTDR development, this module can test over distances of up to 200 km.
Thanks to its unmatched linearity of ±0.03 dB/dB, this OTDR accurately locates faults on ultra-long links—without compromising on resolution and distance. It is offered in single and dual wavelength configurations (1310/1550/1625 nm).
This combination of quality and power makes the FTB-7600E an excellent choice for companies deploying and maintaining ultra-long-haul networks.
- Dynamic range of up to 50.5 dB
- Dual-wavelength configurations (1310/1550/1625 nm)
- Up to 256 000 sampling points
- Industry-leading linearity of ±0.03 dB/dB
- EXFO Connect-compatible: automated asset management; data goes through the cloud and into a dynamic database
|Category||ICT - Fiber Optics|
|Dynamic range [dB]||50.5|