FTBx-740C Optical Wave Expert
An industry-first device that combines channel power validation with tunable DWDM OTDR capabilities on a single port.
EXFO - FTBx-740C Optical Wave Expert
The Optical Wave Expert integrates channel power validation and reflectometry characterization on a single port. This means that technicians can automatically identify faulty channels and follow through with fault location by leveraging intelligent OTDR capabilities.
The smart toggle to the OTDR mode is done automatically, without having to set any parameters. Technicians can now obtain instant channel power readings through an intuitive GUI and seamlessly benefit from tunable OTDR capabilities. The field-proven MaxTester platform provides a rugged and compact form factor that is purpose-built around practicality and efficiency.
The integration of channel checker and OTDR capabilities on a single port means less unnecessary manipulation of the optical fiber and improved field efficiency. This translates into faster mean-time-to-repair (MTTR) and makes the trial and error approach–which can disable nodes–obsolete.
- IntegratedDWDM channel checker and OTDR on a single port (patent-pending).
- iOLM-ready: one-touch multiple acquistitions, with clear MUX/DEMUX characterization.
- C-BAND ITU-T G.692 DWDM grid channels (12-62).
- Bar graph and table view on wide touchscreen display.
- In-channel and testing of active networks.
|Category||ICT - Fiber Optics|
|Dynamic range [dB]||40|