ARM Keil - ULINK-ME
The ULINK-ME debug unit connects your PC's USB port to your target system (via a JTAG or Cortex Debug connector). It allows you to program and debug your applications on target hardware.
Using the ULINK-ME adapter together with MDK Version 5, you can easily create, download, and test embedded applications on target hardware.
ULINK-ME connects to a wide variety of processor targets, including 8051, ARM7, ARM9, and all Cortex-M processor devices.
- JTAG support for ARM7, ARM9, 8051, and all Cortex-M processors
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD) support for all Cortex-M processors
- Serial Wire Viewer (SWV) support for all Cortex-M processors
Using ULINK-ME, you can:
- download programs to your target hardware
- examine memory and registers
- single-step through programs and insert multiple breakpoints
- run programs in real-time
- program Flash memory
ULINK-ME offers fast and reliable target connections:
- Data trace for Cortex-M up to 1 Mbit/s (UART mode)
- JTAG clock speed up to 10 MHz
- Supports Cortex-M devices running at up to 200 MHz
- Memory read/write up to 28 kBytes/s
The ULINK-ME USB-JTAG Adapter includes:
- The ULINK-ME USB-JTAG Adapter
- One standard USB A to MicroB USB Cable
- One 10-pin to 10-pin 6" flat ribbon cable with 0.05" pitch connectors.
- Target voltage range: 3.0V - 3.6V
- USB 2.0 High-Speed connection
- USB powered (no power supply required)
- Target Connectors:
- 10-pin (0.05") - Cortex Debug Connector
- 20-pin (0.10") - ARM Standard JTAG Connector
Note: ULINK-ME is only delivered and supported as part of Keil or OEM starter Kits. It is not guaranteed to work with custom hardware.
|ARM Product Type||Hardware Product|