ARM Keil - ULINKpro-D
The ULINKpro D debug and trace unit connects your PC's USB port to your target system (via a JTAG, Cortex Debug, or Cortex Debug + ETM connector). It allows you to program, debug, and analyze your applications using its unique streaming trace technology.
ULINKpro D, together with MDK, provides extended on-the-fly debug capabilities for Cortex-M devices. High-Speed data and instruction trace are streamed directly to your PC enabling you to analyze detailed program behavior.
ULINKpro D connects to a wide variety of processor targets, including ARM7, ARM9, and all Cortex-M processor based devices:
- JTAG support for ARM7, ARM9, and all Cortex-M processors
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD) support for all Cortex-M processors
- Serial Wire Viewer (SWV) support for all Cortex-M processors
- Embedded Trace Macrocell (ETM) support for Cortex-M3, Cortex-M4, and Cortex-M7
Using ULINKpro D, you can:
- download programs to your target hardware
- examine memory and registers
- single-step through programs and insert multiple breakpoints
- run programs in real-time
- program Flash memory
ULINKpro D offers fast and reliable target connections:
- Data and event trace for Cortex-M up to 100 Mbit/s (Manchester mode)
- JTAG clock speed up to 50 MHz
- ETM trace: supports Cortex-M devices running at up to 200 MHz (selected devices may have trace-port bandwidth limitations).
- High-speed memory read/write up to 1 MBytes/s
The unique streaming trace capabilities of ULINKpro deliver sophisticated analysis features such as:
- Complete code coverage information about your program's execution ensures thorough application testing and verification
- Performance analysis using the Execution Profiler and Performance Analyzer enable you to identify program bottlenecks, optimize your application, and to isolate problems.
- Streaming instruction trace requires the target device to have ETM (Embedded Trace Macrocell)
- The Keil ULINKpro kit includes:
- One ULINKpro USB-JTAG adapter
- One USB cable
- One 20 to 20-pin ribbon cable
- One 20 to 10-pin ribbon cable
- One 20-pin 0.05" to 0.1" adapter
- One ULINK SWD adapater for STM32 development boards
- Wide target voltage range: 1.2V - 3.3V, 5V tolerant
- Support for 5V only devices using a 5V Adapter (optional)
- An isolation adapter (optional) provides electrical isolation from the target system
- USB 2.0 High-Speed connection
- USB powered (no power supply required)
- Target Connectors:
- 10-pin (0.05") - Cortex Debug Connector
- 20-pin (0.10") - ARM Standard JTAG Connector
- 20-pin (0.05") - Cortex Debug + ETM Connector
Note: The ULINKpro D has the same high debug performance as ULINKpro, but does not support instruction trace.
|SW_ARM Product Type||Hardware Product|