Oscilloscopes are general purpose instruments to display signal voltage against time to show a waveform shape, and provides a variety of waveform measurement and analysis capabilities with additional software. As MSO it contains also 16 digital inputs for the Logic Analyzer function. It's used by R&D engineers, manufacturing engineers and education.
KEYSIGHT - DSOX3022T
The InfiniiVision 3000T X-Series continues the great performance and takes everything that was revolutionary about the A model and adds a capacitive touch screen, a user interface designed for touch, and the exclusive Zone touch trigger, all combined with an industry-leading uncompromised update rate of 1'000'000 wfm/s to give you the confidence that you’re seeing all of your signal detail, and the ability to discover any issues. And the addition of new analysis capabilities help you solve your hardest problems quickly.
- 200 MHz Bandwidth
- 2 analog plus 16 digital channels
- Easily view and analyze your signals on the large 8.5-inch capacitive touch screen
- Isolate signals in seconds with exclusive Zone touch triggering
Expand your measurement capabilities with full upgradability:
- Add bandwidth, 20 MHz arbitrary waveform generator, serial trigger and analysis & mask testing at any time.
- Optional hardware modules for LAN/VGA connection or GPIB are available.
- The built-in arbitrary function generator can be activated with an optional software license.
|Number of Analog Channels||2|
|Memory Size [MPts]||1|
|Sampling Rate [GSa/s]||5|
|Waveform Update Rate [wfms/s]||1000000|