100% Up to Date with our Trainings
With our trainings, we update you with the latest knowledge and make you even more successful. The Computer Controls training center supplies important know-how and well-founded answers to your questions. Our top technicians provide you with many practical tips and tricks. We combine theory and practice so that you can start immediately and do your job even better.
We are flexible when it comes to location: our trainings take place either onsite at your premises, online or in person in our offices in Otelfingen near Zurich or Prilly in Western Switzerland - air-conditioned and on individual seats with sufficient distance. There we impart all the necessary knowledge about measurement technology hardware and software.
We deliver answers > get your seat via our webshop!
See our tainings portfolio together with dates here.
General Information about Trainings
In addition to imparting knowledge, the scope of services also includes all necessary working materials, technical equipment as well as documentation. If you need to bring your own work materials, this will be indicated in the relevant trainings' description. The price includes an all-inclusive package of refreshments during the training and lunch. Not included are possible accommodation and travel costs.
IBIS Baden Neuenhof***
Alte Zürcherstrasse 53
Phone: +41 56 544 49 49
Baden railway station: RVBW line 2 Klosterli
Wettingen railway station approx. 1 km
Zurich airport approx. 25 km
Motorway A1, exit no. 55
The prices stated for our trainings are valid for the events listed in each case. They do not include the statutory value-added tax.
- Freeway A1 from Espace Mittelland: Bern, Fribourg, Jura, Neuchâtel, Solothurn
Freeway A1 from Northwest Switzerland: Aargau, Basel-Stadt, Basel-Land
- Freeway A1 from Zurich
- Freeway A1 from Eastern Switzerland: Appenzell Ausserrhoden, Appenzell Innerrhoden, Glarus, Graubünden, Schaffhausen, St. Gallen, Thurgau
- Freeway A4 from Central Switzerland: Lucerne, Nidwalden, Obwalden, Uri, Schwyz, Zug
We have parking spaces for you to leave your car right in front of our training center.
By Public Transport
Take the S6 train and get off at the "Otelfingen Golfpark" stop. Within 6 minutes walking distance you will reach our training center.
- Training weekly maintenance of splicing and measurement equipmentCHF 745,00 Excl. 7.7% VATexcl. Shipping
- Fiber optic basic training on measurement technology
- Workshop Test & Measurement Automation with Python SoftwareAs low as CHF 350,00 Excl. 7.7% VATexcl. Shipping
- FastReporter3 Training-Evaluations according to Swisscom ETOP_1816As low as CHF 295,00 Excl. 7.7% VATexcl. Shipping
- FastReporter3 Training
- Optical fiber measurements on Swisscom networks according to ETOP_1816
- Fiber optic measurements on fiber optic networks