ARM Keil - DSTREAM-HT [DSTRMHT-KT-0197A]
DSTREAM-HT is a debug and trace hardware system that enables software debug and trace for the
optimization of software running on Arm processor-based targets.
DSTREAM-HT provides an interface between a host such as Arm Development Studio and an Arm
processor-based target using a hardware interface such as JTAG or Serial Wire Debug (SWD).
DSTREAM-HT also enables the collection of up to six lanes of HSSTP trace for powerful code
The DSTREAM-HT debug system is made up of a standard Arm DSTREAM-ST unit, along with an
additional Arm HSSTP probe, enabling:
- Debug on Arm processors from Armv4 to Armv8.
- USB 3.0 and remote Gigabit Ethernet host connections.
- Code download speeds of up to 12MB per second.
- JTAG clock of up to 180MHz.
- Serial Wire Debug of up to 125MHz (standard single-ended signaling).
- A wide range of target connectors.
- Up to six lane HSSTP trace support (up to 60Gbps maximum trace bandwidth).
- Up to two lanes of SETM trace.
- Flexible HSSTP lane rates of up to 12.5Gbps.
- Up to 4-bit parallel trace support (up to 2.4Gbps maximum trace bandwidth).
- Flexible DDR trace clock timing of up to 300MHz (600Mbits/s, per pin).
- 8GB of trace memory storage on the HSSTP probe.
- Support for up to 4096 CoreSight™ devices.
- Remote target reset.
- Device bring-up and test utilities.
- Flexible architecture to support third party IP and debuggers.
- Main unit, High-speed Serial Trace (HSSTP) probe and connecting ribbon cable
- Unified 5V power supply unit (PSU) and associated cables
- Target connectors:
- USB 3.0 and GbE cables
- 40-way HSSTP ribbon cable
- JTAG 20 and CoreSight™ 10/20 ribbon cables
- Adapters for TI-14 and MICTOR 38 connectors
|SW_ARM Product Type||Hardware Product|