ARM Keil - DSTREAM-PT [DSTRMPT-KT-0197A]
DSTREAM-PT is a debug and trace hardware system that enables software debug and trace for the
optimization of software running on Arm processor-based targets.
DSTREAM-PT provides an interface between a host such as Arm Development Studio and an Arm
processor-based target using a hardware interface such as JTAG or Serial Wire Debug (SWD).
DSTREAM-PT also enables the collection of up to 32-bit wide CoreSight™-compliant parallel trace for
powerful code optimization.
The DSTREAM-PT debug system is made up of a standard Arm DSTREAM-ST unit, along with an
additional Arm Parallel Trace probe, enabling:
- Debug on Arm processors from Armv4 to Armv8, and CoreSight trace.
- USB 3.0 and remote Gigabit Ethernet host connections.
- Code download speeds of up to 12MB per second.
- JTAG clock of up to 180MHz.
- Serial Wire Debug of up to 125MHz (standard single-ended signaling).
- A wide range of target connectors.
- Flexible DDR trace clock timing of up to 300MHz (600Mbits/s, per pin).
- Up to 32-bit parallel trace support (up to 19.2Gbps maximum trace bandwidth).
- 8GB of trace memory storage on the Parallel Trace probe.
- Real-time dynamic monitoring, to automatically calibrate trace sampling between clock edges.
- Support for up to 1022 CoreSight devices.
- Remote target reset.
- Device bring-up and test utilities.
- Flexible architecture to support third party IP and debuggers.
- Main unit (DSTREAM-ST), High-speed Serial Trace (HSSTP) probe and connecting ribbon cable
- Unified 5V power supply unit (PSU) and associated cables
- Target connectors:
- 20-pin Arm JTAG connector
- 14-pin TI JTAG connector
- 10-pin & 20-pin high-density CoreSight connectors
- MIPI-60 (QSH) connector
- Single (16 bit) and dual (32 bit) MICTOR 38 connectors
|SW_ARM Product Type||Hardware Product|