Install and troubleshoot Gfast, VDSL2 and ADSL2+ broadband deployments up to 1 Gbit/s and validate in-home multiplay performance metrics.
EXFO - MaxTester 630G
The MaxTester 630G (MAX-630G) is the perfect tool for any service provider deploying G.fast (ITU-T G Series 9700 and 9701 recommendations for fast access to subscriber terminals) in FTTdp or MDU deployments. For service providers considering G.fast as a future play for their FTTx broadband deployments, the MAX-630G offers key features today, including: VDSL2 35b, vectoring enabled VDSL2, VDSL2 bonding and ADSL2+ and, single pair and bonded pair capability.
Field upgradeable software offers the ability to upgrade to G.fast in seconds. The MAX-630G’s small form factor, rugged design and easy-to-use menu make it the ideal tool for installation and repair technicians. The large touchscreen display makes it intuitive and user friendly. With the MAX-630G, the testing process is highly automated and technicians can close their jobs quickly and efficiently thanks to clear pass/ fail test result conclusions. When it comes to saving results, it provides technicians with many connectivity options for uploading tests and compiling reports.
- G.fast with backwards compatibility to VDSL2 and ADSL2+, all-in-one test tool.
- VDSL2 and ADSL2+ bonding enables operators to increase rates and/or reach to subscribers.
- Spectrally compatible VDSL2 35b support.
- Verify Internet throughput using Speedtest by Ookla, the industry’s standard solution.
- Validate IPTV and VoIP services for quality-of-service (QoS) assurance.
|Category||ICT - Copper|