The Keysight N6750 Series of high-performance, autoranging DC power modules provides low noise, high accuracy and programming speeds that are up to 10 to 50 times faster than other programmable power supplies. In addition, Keysight has, for the first time, included high-speed test extensions in general-purpose power supplies. The high-speed test extensions offer an oscilloscope-like digitizer that simplifies system configuration and increases measurement accuracy when viewing high-speed transient or pulse events within the DUT. In addition, autoranging output capabilities enable one power supply to do the job of several traditional power supplies.
KEYSIGHT - N6755A
Keysight basic modules provide stable output, device protection, and accurate measurements. A single range allows programming voltages and currents from 0 V and 0 A to their maximum voltage and current rating. Use 2-wire local sense or 4-wire remote sense to improve regulation. All modules feature a quick disconnect connector.
- Programmable output voltages: 0 to 150 V
- Output power: 50 to 300 W
- Voltage accuracy: 0.1% + 19 mV (5V output)
- Ripple and noise 10 mV (5V output)
- Up and down-programming with resistive load typically 20 ms
- Overvoltage, overcurrent, and overtemperature protection
- Basic modules are single wide allowing four per mainframe
- Modules can operate at lower output power to stay within mainframe rating
- Modules include a quick disconnect connector
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN, LAN (LXI), GPIB|