KEYSIGHT - MSOX2012A
The InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series offers entry-level price points to fit your budget with superior performance and optional capabilities that are not available in any other oscilloscope in its class. This Keysight Technologies, Inc. breakthrough technology delivers more scope for the same budget.
With Keysight-designed MegaZoom IV custom ASIC technology, the InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series family delivers up to 200,000 waveforms per second. With this speed you can see signal detail and infrequent anomalies more of the time.
An industry first, the 2000 X-Series offers an integrated 3-digit voltmeter (DVM) and 5-digit frequency counter inside the oscilloscopes. The voltmeter operates through the same probes as the oscilloscope channels, however, the measurements are de-coupled from the oscilloscope triggering system so that both the DVM and triggered oscilloscope measurements can be made with the same connection. The voltmeter results are always displayed, keeping these quick characterization measurements at your fingertips.
- 100 MHz bandwidth
- 2 analog plus 8 digital channels
- Easily view your signals on the 8.5-inch WVGA display
- Capture more data with up to 1 Mpts memory
- See more signal detail with 200,000 wfms/s update rate
- Integrated 3-digit voltmeter (DVM) and 5-digit frequency counter
- Expand your measurement capabilities with full upgradability: Add digital channels, 20 MHz function generator, 3-digit voltmeter, serial trigger and analysis, segmented memory & mask testing at any time
|Number of Analog Channels||2|
|Memory Size [MPts]||1|
|Sampling Rate [GSa/s]||2|
|Waveform Update Rate [wfms/s]||200000|