TTI - QPX1200SP
The QPX1200S is a 1.2kW single output dc power supply that offers users a level of flexibility that cannot be achieved with conventional laboratory power supplies. It is suited to be bench-top and system applications and is fitted with both front and rear terminals and an analogue remote control interface.
The TTi PowerFlex design of the QPX1200S enables higher currents to be generated at lower voltages within an overall power limit envelope. The output can provide three times the current of a conventional PSU of the same maximum voltage and power (see power curve). Example voltage/current combinations include 60V/20A, 48V/25A, 37.5V/30A, 26V/40A, and 20V/50A.
With setting controlled by an instrumentation quality 16 bit DAC, the QPX1200 offers high accuracy and stability. Local setting can be done using either the numeric keypad or the spin-wheel, and setting resolution is 1mV in up to 60 volts. Linear output stage for low noise Mixed mode regulation with a linear output stage gives the QPX1200 exceptionally low output noise for a unit of this power, and ensures fast transient response.
Unlike most higher power laboratory PSUs, the QPX1200 is equally suited to bench or rack-mount applications. Output and sense terminals are provided on both the front and rear panels. The case has integral tilt feet, and a 3U rack mount is available as an option.
- Up to 60 volts and up to 50 amps maximum within the 1200W power envelope
- PowerFlex design gives variable voltage & current combinations within a maximum power range.
- Higher current capability at lower voltages
- Linear final regulation provides very low output noise and fast transient response
- Setting by direct numeric entry or by spin wheel
- High setting resolution of 1mV in up to 60 volts
- Bench or rack mounting with front and rear terminals
- Analogue, RS232, USB, LAN & GPIB interfaces
- LAN interface conforms with LXI class C
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN, GPIB, RS-232, Analog|